Friday, March 2, 2012

So, Save Me


So on February 29th, even though I'd likely been ready for weeks, I hit the publish button on my book. The various stories on how this came about can be found here, here, here, and here.  The Amazon.com folk, I guess because February 29th is only a fake day, have seen fit to change my publication date to February 28th.... so be it.

So the book is available for sale at this link. It has been priced at $2.99. That is actually higher than I wanted to price it but it was the lowest I was allowed to price it if I wanted to maintain any shred of worldwide copyright on the thing.

And no, for the time being, (and to be honest, likely forever) it is not available in paperback which thankfully for me means my parents will continue to be unlikely to ever read it.

It should be easily downloadable through Amazon.com on any e-reader device -- All the Kindle readers, iPad (and even iPhone through the Kindle App) and Kobo. I am sure there are others out there. If you are a Kindle Owner's Select member, then the book is also available for free in the Kindle Lending Library.

If you do not have an e-reader device it can still be read from any computer. If you are a Mac user you simply have to go to the Mac App store, search "Kindle" and download the Kindle App. Purchase the book from Amazon.com and it should download directly to your computer.

If you are a PC person, instructions on how to obtain e-books is here.

And one final request..... if you read it and you like it, please write a pleasant review. I'll owe you one.


No comments: