Wednesday, May 12, 2010

N + 1

This is the formula for the correct number of bikes that one should own with N = the number of bikes you presently own. (So the Tribalistic boys tell me.....) And I guess buying bikes is like motherhood. It is just one of those things where you KNOW when your done. Or maybe you are never done? You just perpetually covet the next.

I guess I am not done yet.

I own (not counting my children's bikes):

This:



This:



And This:



The next thing I would like to do is create this:



Outta something like this:




So if you come across such an animal. Cheap. Let me know. It is just one of those things that I have in my brain right now and if you  know me, when something enters my brain it doesn't leave very quickly. I may or may not act on it soon but if something crosses my path. I am sure to jump on it.

Literally.

No comments: